Freelance editing and indexing available for non-fiction books, essays, grant applications, and dissertations in the social sciences and humanities. I have experience in the fields of cultural studies, gender studies, literature, history, political science, economics, development studies, sociology, anthropology, and international relations. Contact me for an estimate.
Senior Essays Editor, Jaggery: A DesiLit Arts and Literature Journal
Essays Editor, Canadian Women in the Literary Arts
Proofreader, The Leveller
Published books and articles:
- Copy editor, Policing Black Lives by Robyn Maynard. Fernwood Publishing. Forthcoming.
- Copy editor, “The Virtuous, the Critical and the Trustworthy: Citizen Ideals and Forms of Democratic Participation” by Markus Holdo in Scandinavian Political Studies. Forthcoming.
- Copy editor, “A Nation of Feminist Arms Dealers? Canada and Military Exports” by Srdjan Vucetic in International Journal. Forthcoming.
- Copy editor, “Exploring Guanxi in a Cross-cultural Context: The Case of Cantonese-speaking Chinese in Johannesburg” by Ying-Ying Tiffany Liu in Journal of Chinese Overseas. Forthcoming.
- Developmental editor, “Cancer Jokes: Humour’s Role in Surviving Cancer Treatment in Argentina” by Rafael Wainer. Draft.
- Copy editor, Power, Pleasure, Poetics: The Ethics and Politics of Breastfeeding by Robyn Lee. University of Toronto Press. Forthcoming.
- Copy editor, “Add Female Veterans and Stir? A Feminist Perspective on Gendering Veterans Research” by Maya Eichler in Armed Forces & Society. Sage Publishing. January 2017, DOI http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/0095327X16682785
- Copy editor, “Contesting the Colonial Logics of the International: Towards a relational global politics for the Pluriverse” by Cristina Rojas in International Political Sociology (2016) 10 (4): 369–382. Oxford University Press. November 2016, DOI http://dx.doi.org/10.1093/ips/olw020
- Copy editor, Far From the Mountain: political notes and commentaries by Jai Parasram. Paria Publishing Company Ltd. August 2013.
- Translation editor, The Nordic Approach, Korsvik, Trine Rogg (ed.) Kolofon Forlag 2011.